Google CEO Sundar Pichai speaks during the Google I/O keynote session at Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California on May 7, 2019.
Josh Edelson | AFP | Getty Images
Alphabet reported weaker-than-expected earnings and revenue for the second quarter.
Here’s how the company did:
- Earnings per share (EPS): $1.21 vs $1.28 expected, according to Refinitiv
- Revenue: $69.69 billion vs $69.9 billion expected, according to Refinitiv
- YouTube advertising revenue: $7.34 billion vs. $7.52 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
- Google Cloud revenue: $6.28 billion vs. $6.41 billion expected, according to StreetAccount.
- Traffic acquisition costs (TAC): $12.21 billion vs $12.41 billion expected, according to StreetAccount
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.
WATCH: With the recession looming, ad spending is going to come down